Zip-lining at Amber Cove???

b-survivor

We just got back from there. It's $14 and you can do it all day for that price. It's not very big, but looks like fun. It's goes over the pool area.

Hi-

Will you be writing a review of your experience on the thread you started on October 10th asking for reviews of Amber Cove on the Carnival board? People are sure curious and still awaiting reviews.

Did you get a chance to see the hillside cabanas? I would love to know what you thought of their size and their proximity to the zip line and water slide.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Yes I seem them. They are right around the pool area. In fact they have hammocks pool side. They looked adorable.

Was there bar service available at the pool area? Thanks!

Yes they come around and ask for drinks. They have a restaurant too. We went to eat and service was very slow. It took almost an hour to get a couple of appetizers. But we were the 3rd ship in port so I'm sure they are still trying to get organized.

Yes I seem them. They are right around the pool area. In fact they have hammocks pool side. They looked adorable.

I think those are the poolside cabanas. Amber Cove actually has 4 types of cabanas: poolside, ocean, hillside, and the grand cabana.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk