Harmony Owners Suite Vs 1 Bed Aqua Suite

bossy_01

We currently have 11730 (1 bed aqua suite) booked for our honeymoon next July, but we were originally in an Owners Suite and when the A3 popped up I jumped on it - but I am having second thoughts. I really like the look of the owners suites that I have seen pictures of on Allure / Oasis. But there is very little info on the one bed aqua suites. Size wise they are virtually the same (556sqft vs 606sqft). I like the idea of the Aqua theater location, and the balcony (243sqft vs 626sqft) - but i wonder how much off the decks space is usable due to the design? Will it be overly noisy? I love the idea of being able to people watch and see the ocean, and prime aqua theater seats are also cool...Does anyone know if the aqua theater suites (one bed ones, not two bed) will get the following (like the owners suite and will Harmony get them in the owners suites):

- Loungers on the balcony

- Dining table and chairs on balcony

- Bar / preparation area

- Jetted / spa tub/bath in bathroom

- Dining table and chairs in room

Does anyone know if the Aqua theater suite will finished to the same standard as the Owners suites? I really like the quality finish to the Owners suites.

Thanks in advance...

Chris

We currently have 11730 (1 bed aqua suite) booked for our honeymoon next July, but we were originally in an Owners Suite and when the A3 popped up I jumped on it - but I am having second thoughts. I really like the look of the owners suites that I have seen pictures of on Allure / Oasis. But there is very little info on the one bed aqua suites. Size wise they are virtually the same (556sqft vs 606sqft). I like the idea of the Aqua theater location, and the balcony (243sqft vs 626sqft) - but i wonder how much off the decks space is usable due to the design? Will it be overly noisy? I love the idea of being able to people watch and see the ocean, and prime aqua theater seats are also cool...Does anyone know if the aqua theater suites (one bed ones, not two bed) will get the following (like the owners suite and will Harmony get them in the owners suites):

- Loungers on the balcony

- Dining table and chairs on balcony

- Bar / preparation area

- Jetted / spa tub/bath in bathroom

- Dining table and chairs in room

Does anyone know if the Aqua theater suite will finished to the same standard as the Owners suites? I really like the quality finish to the Owners suites.

Thanks in advance...

Chris

My DH and I went back and forth between the GS, OS, ATS... We finally settled on the ATS. No one knows for sure how they sq footage is going to be laid out, since it is much larger than Oasis and Allure.

As for the decor, the images I have seen, Harmony looks like a hybrid of Oasis Class and Quantum Class...

My guess is no jetted tub :/ I will be pleasantly surprised if there is a jetted tub :D

schematic-HM-aquatheater-suite-single.jpg