UK Booking terms and conditions

pvsmyth

Would anybody have a PDF copy of the Booking terms and conditions they could post for bookings made during March 2015 for a cruise in 2016.

I have a Booking for Harmony of the Seas in July 2016, and when I made the booking there was a promotion giving the All-inclusive Drinks Package.

I was just looking to check the fine print of the offer I have.

Thanks.

Paul

Thanks for the link above, but I was looking the specifics of the all-inclusive drinks offer. I remember reading a pdf document at the time that clearly outlined the offer. Just a pity I hadn't kept a copy! Have tried searching on the web, but no luck.

Would anybody have a PDF copy of the Booking terms and conditions they could post for bookings made during March 2015 for a cruise in 2016.

I have a Booking for Harmony of the Seas in July 2016, and when I made the booking there was a promotion giving the All-inclusive Drinks Package.

I was just looking to check the fine print of the offer I have.

Thanks.

Paul

If you booked in Uk it will be Premium Drinks and Free Grats.

It took a little time to get the proper invoice, but it came

If you booked in Uk it will be Premium Drinks and Free Grats.

It took a little time to get the proper invoice, but it came

Not strictly,we just came back from Anthem 13 night cruise to Canaries. We didn't book with Royal Caribbean direct,we went through an agent and our offer was the Select Drinks Package and tips but we upgraded to Premium as soon as we boarded.

I have a printed copy of the U.K. T&Cs for this offer. I made sure I kept them in case of a query with my booking. What did you want to clarify?

The headlines of the deal were: applicable to 6+ nights, balconies and suites Premium package or softs for kids + free grats for all guests. Inside and ocean view select package or softs+ free grats. Both deals exclude some GTY staterooms

Hope that helps

Hi Red-arrow

The Royal Caribbean invoice I received from my TA just states "All Inc and free grats". It doesn't specify which drinks package. I have a balcony booked and so know it should be a Premium package, but don't want to be boarding in Barcelona and for something to go wrong without any backup!

Probably sounds a bit paranoid, but better to be safe than sorry. Bit daft of me to not keep a copy myself!

Could you possibly upload an image of your paper copy so that I could print my own to take with me?

Thanks

Paul

This is also my biggest fear.

We have a central park balcony and are supposed to have premium drinks and grats. On my booking form from the travel agents it just says inc grats. I have questioned her relentlessly. She says its fine but I worry I will get to the port and they will say no. Its my first ever cruise so I'm nervous already!!

I emailed RCI with this exact question and their reply was very clear.

If you booked All Inclusive in a Balcony or above the premium package is included for adults and the soda package for kids.

If you booked inside or ocean view it is select package for adults and soda package for kids.

I also booked in March 2015 for Indy in July 2016 and all out TA would say was All Inclusive + Grats hence I contacted RCI and asked direct. They also said it wouldn't show on the Online account just the TA invoices.

Hope that helps

Not strictly,we just came back from Anthem 13 night cruise to Canaries. We didn't book with Royal Caribbean direct,we went through an agent and our offer was the Select Drinks Package and tips but we upgraded to Premium as soon as we boarded.

The deal may have been different for Anthem, but I can assure you for Harmony we got that deal. I was booked with a Us ta and cancelled then rebooked with Uk to get a drinks package and grats.

A lot of us on the Harmony roll call got the same deal

Red-arrow (Max) above emailed me with a copy of the T&Cs that clearly outline the Premium Drinks package for a balcony stateroom booked in March for 2016.

I just didn't want to board in Barcelona and take the risk of a potential confrontation with Guest Services! Its a pity Royal just cant make it a little bit more clear on their Invoice. It doesn't help when you login on their website and view your cruise with the option to purchase the drinks packages! Makes you start to wonder!

The deal may have been different for Anthem, but I can assure you for Harmony we got that deal. I was booked with a Us ta and cancelled then rebooked with Uk to get a drinks package and grats.

A lot of us on the Harmony roll call got the same deal

We will be doing similar did you manage to keep the same cabins?