Can you buy SDP on the ship?

beckyjohns

We have OBC to use and I would prefer to use it for the SDP once onboard. Can I purchase it onboard or do I have to buy it online ahead of time?

I'm still a bit confused. We will be on the Getaway this month and want to eat at Cagney's, Le Bistro and La Cucina. It's my understanding that each of those restaurants has a few items on the menu that are upcharges (above the restaurant upcharge itself). I'm assuming those particular items are NOT included in the SDP? Are they included in the UDP (which my kids have)?

We have OBC to use and I would prefer to use it for the SDP once onboard. Can I purchase it onboard or do I have to buy it online ahead of time?
You can purchase it on board. It will cost $10 more than the on-line price, but if you want to use your OBC, that's your only option.

I'm still a bit confused. We will be on the Getaway this month and want to eat at Cagney's, Le Bistro and La Cucina. It's my understanding that each of those restaurants has a few items on the menu that are upcharges (above the restaurant upcharge itself). I'm assuming those particular items are NOT included in the SDP? Are they included in the UDP (which my kids have)?

There was a lot of confusion about this a few weeks ago, but now it sounds like people are saying that the premium selections are included, which is after all what the FAQs for both packages have always said. But maybe someone who has sailed very recently on GA with either package can confirm this specifically for that ship, because we have often seen rules applied differently from ship to ship.