Has anyone used Way To Go Tours?

Adian80

Has anyone used Way To Go Tours? We're thinking about booking them for a private tour to go see the Howler Monkeys and ziplining. Anyone have any feedback?

I've used them several times, the first was for Cave Tubing back in June and the other time we did Horse Back Riding in October. Both adventures were great, their vehicles are well kept, nice, clean and fully air conditioned. I recommend going with them, you won't be disappointed!

I've used them several times, the first was for Cave Tubing back in June and the other time we did Horse Back Riding in October. Both adventures were great, their vehicles are well kept, nice, clean and fully air conditioned. I recommend going with them, you won't be disappointed!

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you tell me more about the horse back ride?,..we are avid trail riders and are considering this on our cruise in March. We have never been here and have not done a cave tubing experience either? We are in our early 50s, which excursion do you recommend the most... Thanks!

Can you tell me more about the horse back ride?,..we are avid trail riders and are considering this on our cruise in March. We have never been here and have not done a cave tubing experience either? We are in our early 50s, which excursion do you recommend the most... Thanks!

You'll be riding in a the Savanna area at one of the little Villages. Depending on how far you want to venture off into the Forest there are several trails for you to go on at the site. The one we went on took us a bit deep in the jungle near the river side and exited us onto a dirt road. We got to see several birds and butterflies as well as Iguanas, and a group of wild coati running across the trail while we were there. Pretty cool!

The Cave Tubing is unique and you cannot do it anywhere else,, you walk in the jungle for about 20 minutes until you arrive at the entrance of the caves. You're then strapped up to your group members and begin floating through the cave for about 40 minutes then the cave ends and you'll be river tubing from there.

Its all up to you, if you love the forest you'd enjoy both tours ! Maybe you can try two of them in one day and get the best of both worlds.