Falmouth Margaritaville Snorkel, beach break and cariebbean party

Mjoellnir

I've tried to find reviews for this excursion, but I guess I am bad at searching. My DW and I have booked this excursion, so we are curious about what to expect?

It sounds like a nice day, but would like to hear from someone who have experienced it.

Hi. I am booked on this tour in November with 12 others in my group. I will report back with information. However, I did reach out to Shorex by email to determine if we would be bussed to Montego Bay as previously posted. They assured me that the catamaran ride departed directly from Falmouth pier and we would be brought back to Falmouth after snorkeling and beach time. They sent me a detailed breakdown of the time for each activity. I will try to post the schedule.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MARGARITAVILLE SNORKEL CRUISE

FYJ4

Welcome brief & waiver signing at Margaritaville :10

Walk to pier :10

Load Catamaran & safety brief :15

Sail to pre-selected snorkel site :20

Anchor, and Snorkel :35

Sail to White Sand Beach (Drinks now served) :25

Disembark at White Sand Beach :15

Beach Break at White Sand Beach 1:15

Reboarding :15

Sail back to Port of Falmouth :20

Disembark Catamaran at Port of Falmouth :10

Walk to Margaritaville :10

Afternoon party and entertainment at Margaritaville 1:00

Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

One other note, this excursion for our Thanksgiving sailing dropped in price by $10 per person. We were all able to cancel and rebook.

Which ship are you on, I have it booked for our Thanksgiving cruise on Freedom might see you on the cat :)

Which ship are you on, I have it booked for our Thanksgiving cruise on Freedom might see you on the cat :)

I am on the Oasis. I think we are alone in port that day - November 24.

Enjoy!

MARGARITAVILLE SNORKEL CRUISE

FYJ4

Welcome brief & waiver signing at Margaritaville :10

Walk to pier :10

Load Catamaran & safety brief :15

Sail to pre-selected snorkel site :20

Anchor, and Snorkel :35

Sail to White Sand Beach (Drinks now served) :25

Disembark at White Sand Beach :15

Beach Break at White Sand Beach 1:15

Reboarding :15

Sail back to Port of Falmouth :20

Disembark Catamaran at Port of Falmouth :10

Walk to Margaritaville :10

Afternoon party and entertainment at Margaritaville 1:00

Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

thanks for the info.

Edited by growlersmom

We are thinking of doing this next week when we are on the Allure. Does anyone know how much walking is involved? Do you have to walk from the ship through the water to the beach? My Dad has been having some knee pain recently and is apprehensive of having to walk too much.

It's obvious that you didn't read this whole message thread carefully. :eek: They already have the answers to your questions. Please go back and read the thread again. :)

It's obvious that you didn't read this whole message thread carefully. :eek: They already have the answers to your questions. Please go back and read the thread again. :)

Actually I read it now 3 times. :rolleyes:

I am asking if when you disembark at the beach do you have to walk through water or do they dock. I guess I should have clarified with more detail. It's a fair question since we have done a catamaran cruise before and they brought the ship into about 2 feet of water we walked through to get to the beach. I don't think that was answered. Thanks for your suggestion to read the thread again though and your kindness. If you see where they answered that and I missed it, please point it out.

Actually I read it now 3 times. :rolleyes:

I am asking if when you disembark at the beach do you have to walk through water or do they dock. I guess I should have clarified with more detail. It's a fair question since we have done a catamaran cruise before and they brought the ship into about 2 feet of water we walked through to get to the beach. I don't think that was answered. Thanks for your suggestion to read the thread again though and your kindness. If you see where they answered that and I missed it, please point it out.

Oh that. I don't know about that one. From what I read from other threads about this excursion, it is relatively new and just added to Royal Caribbean excursions. Maybe you can call RC and ask them this question. :cool:

Thank you!

A related question, we will be in Falmouth with Independence together with Allure. Will Falmouth (and Margaritaville) be overcrowded that day?

I was there with Freedom and Navigator in port. It was a pleasant day.

I tried calling RCL to speak about this excursion and see if they dock (at the beach) or if you have to walk through the water to get to shore. Unfortunately, they couldn't offer me any information and said they cannot provide me with any contact information for the vendor. We're leaving for our cruise Sunday on the Allure so I'm doubtful that they would have any further information on the ship (since she just returned from overseas). If anyone has insights they can share, it would be greatly appreciated.