please share your kids club experience with me.

hlb76

We are trying NCL for the first time in March. Our 15 year old is a bit nervous about what kids club has to offer. I assume he will enjoy it as much as he did on his Carnival Cruises. I also am assuming there will be more kids than we normally sail with due to sailing in March this time. He has almost always very much enjoyed camp or made friends to hang with and made his vacation fun.

I don't have an exactly the same experience to share because my kids haven't done the teen program yet, but my 12 and 11 year olds did the kids program this past June and had a blast. We're going again this June and the older one can finally do the the teen programs so he's pretty excited about that. They have fantastic programming for kids.

We were on the spirit in Europe in February and are going on Epic for Xmas and NY. My daughter is 15 and hadn't been to a kids club since she was probably 9 on land holidays. She was very nervous and if I'd not dragged her then she wouldn't have gone but with hindsight she'll tell you it was the best thing I did and she's glad I forced her to go. She didn't spend much time doing NCL activities but the teens used it as a place to meet up and then go off and do stuff. I was not impressed with the staff on spirit, they were asking a bunch of teens what they'd like to do but when they got 15 different answers nobody could make a decision, kids got bored and so went off and did something by themselves.

If your son is used to going to camp then I'm sure he'll have a grand time, just getting that first night out of the way is a big deal I guess. One tip is to make sure they are there on the first night as this is when friends and plans are made.

Liverpool Jo

We are trying NCL for the first time in March. Our 15 year old is a bit nervous about what kids club has to offer. I assume he will enjoy it as much as he did on his Carnival Cruises. I also am assuming there will be more kids than we normally sail with due to sailing in March this time. He has almost always very much enjoyed camp or made friends to hang with and made his vacation fun.

My daughter (15) really enjoyed the Teen Club. They had many fun activities, day and night, sporty and social, games and just hanging out in the Teen Club area; lots of hang time (meeting for brunch, bowling, Bliss take-overs); special dinners out together... She was busy and involved with her peers, especially during the time at sea.

She really enjoyed it.

What ship? Which sailing? Perhaps we will be on the same one.

(Gem March 12-22)

Edited by Kingmaker_inc

My daughter (15) really enjoyed the Teen Club. They had many fun activities, day and night, sporty and social, games and just hanging out in the Teen Club area; lots of hang time (meeting for brunch, bowling, Bliss take-overs); special dinners out together... She was busy and involved with her peers, especially during the time at sea.

She really enjoyed it.

What ship? Which sailing? Perhaps we will be on the same one.

(Gem March 12-22)

Thanks so much for the positive feedback. We are sailing Jade right before Easter.