Escape balcony cabin questions

rhiannon35

I know it's a very new ship,but hoping somone can help me with questions, as I'd like to book this week.

1. ANY tips on what decks/balcony cabins might be best? Especially want to avoid any where we would be in view of people over us or hear too much noise. (Obviously not near Spice H2O, I know).

2. Are the hump cabins any bigger/better? Very hard to tell from photos.

Any other suggestions/insights are welcome!

When I originally booked (we are heading out 11/21) I thought the 15th deck would be a safe bet because it's right below the spa. Turns out our room is right below the garden cafe located on deck 16. I would suggest booking on a deck that does not have anything right above it except other rooms just to be safe 914 for sure). From what i've heard from others, the balconies that have the little extra corner are slightly bigger so if you can snag one it's great.

When I originally booked (we are heading out 11/21) I thought the 15th deck would be a safe bet because it's right below the spa. Turns out our room is right below the garden cafe located on deck 16. I would suggest booking on a deck that does not have anything right above it except other rooms just to be safe 914 for sure). From what i've heard from others, the balconies that have the little extra corner are slightly bigger so if you can snag one it's great.

THanks rdmadm. Agreed on having anything above you -- we booked a beautiful aft cabin on a dis cruise, right below the nightclub (stupid, but live and learn.) We awoke every night around 1 am to bass shaking the room, and it went on until 3 or 4. You should be OK under the Garden Cafe, at least they don't play loud music. Our last cruise we were under shore excursions, nice and quiet there!

THanks for the tip on the balconies -- you are referring to the angled ones, correct?

THanks rdmadm. Agreed on having anything above you -- we booked a beautiful aft cabin on a dis cruise, right below the nightclub (stupid, but live and learn.) We awoke every night around 1 am to bass shaking the room, and it went on until 3 or 4. You should be OK under the Garden Cafe, at least they don't play loud music. Our last cruise we were under shore excursions, nice and quiet there!

THanks for the tip on the balconies -- you are referring to the angled ones, correct?

Yes, the angled ones! I tried to get one, but missed my opportunity.