Group on Eurodam, Jan. 24 2016.

Avery's Gram

Hi....I was just told that a group of 200 would be on our Carribbean cruise this winter. Does anyone know who they are or how I can find out? I found a list onCC but it is not listed.....

I just would like to know how it will affect our trip.

Thanks!

Barbara M. In NH

It appears to be a Gospel music group. See the web site. Generally, any music group (but especially one you don't participate in) is bad news for your cruise as they tend to take over public spaces for their own use.

Get on to your travel agent ASAP and see if there's anything they can do to salvage this trip.

No, I'm sorry....my DH is named Glenn. We would have loved to travel with you, though.....maybe someday!

And Dave, thanks for the info. We are doing 14 day trip with family members, so this group will be on our first week but our second week will be different. Getting family members from different states coordinated is just more than we can handle, so we'll make the best of it and enjoy ourselves anyway.

I have been part of a knitting group on several HAL cruises, so I know how the group thing works.....and I am glad most other passengers were OK with having a bunch of crazy, yarn-obsessed people with sharp, pointed sticks, on board!

Barbara M.