UK Reviews of the Week by wobbler24, Carol-d & twodogs446!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Thomson Majesty Adriatic Cruise by wobbler24

We travelled as part of a large group flying from Glasgow to Corfu. The flight was great and the transfer from the airport to the cruise ship was very efficient. We had time to explore Corfu which was great as the ship wasn't sailing until the evening. Continue reading... Adriatic Cruise

Disney Fantasy Absolutely Fantastic by Carol-d

My mother, son (6) and I went on the Disney Fantasy to the Eastern Carribean and had a fabulous time. This was first time cruising for myself and my son. My mother has cruised many times before mainly in the Mediterranean. Continue reading... Absolutely Fantastic

Oceana First ever cruise - very impressed and will go again by twodogs446

After years of hearing about them, we decided on a short 7-day fly-cruise from Genoa to Venice. Very early Thomson charter flight from Gatwick (06:40) was a shock to the system but all went well and our bags were delivered from check-in to our cabin as promised. Continue reading... First ever cruise - very impressed and will go again

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin