Santiago Insider with lunch - Carnival Excursion

mcarney

Would love reviews on Carnival's Santiago Insider with Lunch tour. My boyfriend and I will be going to Amber Cove in March ... he's a huge cigar enthusiast and wanted to take him on a tour of the La Aurora Cigar Factory Tour - I understand this factory is an hour away and I'm presuming a taxi would cost a lot. This excursion is $60/pp but also includes other activities .... I want my boyfriend to be able to really tour the factory and not just a quick walk-through.

Thank you,

Marianne

• 1 month later...

Hi guys you can take public transportation just outside the AC port. $5 pp Javilla Tours is the name of the public buses and they are safe. You can use them for the cable cars as well and to go to Santiago the next largest city in the country. when I was there we used then.

You can do La Aurora on your own just do your homework. You can take public transportation and the once in Santiago that is the 2nd largest city of the country you can take a cab or public transportation as well. Have fun planning it always gets me excited for my vacations

Hi guys you can take public transportation just outside the AC port. $5 pp Javilla Tours is the name of the public buses and they are safe. You can use them for the cable cars as well and to go to Santiago the next largest city in the country. when I was there we used then.

You can do La Aurora on your own just do your homework. You can take public transportation and the once in Santiago that is the 2nd largest city of the country you can take a cab or public transportation as well. Have fun planning it always gets me excited for my vacations

How long of a bus ride is it to Santiago? You said we could use them for cable cars ... What exactly is that? What did you do in Santiago? I looked at the La Aurora website and a regular tour seems more like something we would want to do, especially since the ship tour only states 30 max there.

Thank you very much!