24 Hours To Go!!!!

Cruiseescape,

What a fabulous way to get married, I hope you have the time of your life and the Seas are calm and the sun shines down on you. :)

Looking forward to your review upon your return.

...uh...that was two wives ago however. Hey at least the cruise was

wonderful (on the Norway..see list below).

..I have a feeling you guys will be more successful!!!

Congrats and have a great cruise!

MItch

Congrats! Enjoy the day-it goes by too quickly. We also cruised for our honeymoon. We were on the Navigator. We had 9 of our friends with us. It rained every day...we didn't care. Well there were hours of sun on two days, I don't want to lie. It was one of the best cruises we have taken. Who cares about the weather--it's what you make of it that counts!

Enjoy..The Voyager is a great ship. Promise yourself to take a moment on your wedding day to look around and take a mental picture. Your wedding day is always crazy busy. We made sure to look around at all of our friends and family having a wonderful time, as I think back to that moment, it still makes me smile. It is your wedding day, make sure with all the stuff you have to do, take time for you and your spouse to enjoy the moment!

Best Wishes for a long and happy marriage! What a great ship for your wedding cruise. Hope you are chosen to be in the "Love & Marriage Game". You will have a great time. We attended a wedding cruise a few years ago and really enjoyed it. Great time for all.

I believe Voyager is sailing to Bermuda from NJ this time of year. We are sailing on Jewel of the Seas tomrrow and will be heading to the Caribbean and spending two days in Bermuda on the way back to Boston. You will already be back to NJ before we get to Bermuda.

Archived