Logistics - When do you....

LuCruise

Most has been covered and we are about the norm from the responses.

Always have our 'main' shower before dinner, and usually a quick rinse in the morning to get the day started. Depending on weather conditions and what we do things may vary. If in the pool or hot tub, it is easy to rinse off at a poolside shower, or in the nearby gym locker rooms. Doesn't use up all your room towels either. By the way, most cruise pools do not have chlorine, but I think the hot-tubs do.

On some nights my wife does prefer to take her stuff and head to the spa locker rooms and shower there, and she is not alone in doing that. Much bigger stalls and easier to wash her long hair than in the usual torpedo tube cabin showers. Leaves the cabin bathroom for me to get ready in. With 4 sharing a single bathroom I would definitely recommend this option or you will all be waiting in line to get in there.

Having raised 3 daughters, I learned a long time ago to take showers down at my health club:D

Fortunately, we have only cruised 2 to a cabin.

We usually get up early and walk several times on deck (or the waking track), we then shower and head off to breakfast.

If we have been out and about in warmer weather, we usually shower in the afternoon before dinner.

You can shower whenever you like, that is the nice thing about cruising.