Cabo Wabo Question

Rjf91997

Hey Gizmo, could it be The Office you're talking about? The restaurant is right on the beach and a great place to go and eat and enjoy a margarita. But we were just at Cabo Wabo on Friday and enjoyed it. Our server was great, nice and cut us a break on the kids 'chicken nuggets and fries" since one would only eat the fries and the other the chicken, so he gave us two plates anyway for the price of one. Word of advice, do not drink the Waborita on an empty stomach! LOL!! The prices for tequila or anything else is a bit much, but I don't recall them being that out of range...plus no sales tax! You have to go just to see the place, it is neat, plus we love Sammy. Make it a point to go there first, our ship came in early and we arrived at CW's around 10am, before the crowd, as there was a total of three ships that came into port that day.

Have a blast in Cabo, we fell in love!!!!!

I'm a girl actually :-) And not only do I spend $200 a shot in the gift shop, I also spend $200 a shot for onstage VIP tix and think it's worth every penny

:-) To each their own as they say...~Christine

Take it from a guy who "always spends $200.00 in the gift shop". Exactlly the type of customer Sammy is looking for LOL

Just back from Cabo Wabo and I loved it...had 3 or 4 Waboritas...It was not crowded and service was ok..typical of Mexico. The Resposado was $36.00 a bottle...and guess what I dropped a $100 in the gift shop too...will go back there in a heartbeat. It lived up to my expectation....all of them! The only thing that would have made it better would have been a shot of tequila with Sammy...:rolleyes: Maybe next trip! I say if yoiu are in Cabo...go to Cabo Wabo and have the Ceviche...it was great!

Archived