UK Reviews of the Week by Bad2dbone, debbieg14 & Parsman!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Thomson Celebration Holyland Cruise on Thomson Celebration Experience by Bad2dbone

This was my sixth cruise overall and my fourth cruise with Thomson but first time on the Celebration. The ship is dated and many passengers complained about vibrations and noise but our interior cabin on one of the lower decks was fine. It was spacious, clean and pleasant. I think it was passengers on the higher decks who complained about the noise and vibrations and people in the cheapest cabins on lower decks were fine so it really doesn't pay to splash out on a cabin on a higher deck on the Celebration. Continue reading... Holyland Cruise on Thomson Celebration Experience

Rhapsody of the Seas Not sure why I worry about reviews! by debbieg14

This was my first cruise. I wasn't sure what to expect. However I read a lot of reviews ideas etc We arrived easily at the pier . Had a mooch about and found our outside cabin. Loved the ship . All clean tidy and the crew seemed lovely. Cabin much bigger than I thought. Twin beds and bathroom of course small but fine in size. Shower lovely and all spotless. Please not both American and European plugs. Food I'm windjammer plentiful hot and amazing choice. We had breakfast and the strawberry compote was incredible with my pancakes ! Lunch great and again plenty of choice. Always seats available. Yes busy at main times but obviously it will be Continue reading... Not sure why I worry about reviews!

Magellan Land of the Northern Lights by Parsman

Although I cruise regularly this was my first time on the Cruise & Maritime Voyages "Magellan. The cruise was entitled "land of the Northern Lights". The ship called in Amsterdam for sightseeing and to pick up Dutch passengers. The ship sailed from Tilbury, a port I haven't used for many years. Although not the most attractive cruise terminal the boarding procedure was one of the most swif and efficient I have encountered. The time between my arrival at the terminal and boarding the ship was less than 20 minutes. My luggage arrived at my cabin a few minutes later. Continue reading... Land of the Northern Lights

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin