No comment cards, but my issues were addressed

sandi422

On our most recent cruise, Liberty out of San Juan, we had some really great service and experiences and some not so good experiences. Great cruise overall, but I wanted to let management know about some things we felt were not up to our expectations based on past cruises. I asked for a comment card at guest services. I was told that comment cards are no longer available, but I could write my compliments/concerns on a piece of paper and hand it back to the desk. I was contacted later that day and the following day by department supervisors who all thanked us for the feedback. I was amazed at how quickly the note traveled around the ship and how quickly management responded. Kudos to the crew of the Liberty for providing a memorable cruise.

[QUOTE=Eeyore's Friend;48331040]On our most recent cruise, Liberty out of San Juan, we had some really great service and experiences and some not so good experiences. Great cruise overall, but I wanted to let management know about some things we felt were not up to our expectations based on past cruises. I asked for a comment card at guest services. I was told that comment cards are no longer available, but I could write my compliments/concerns on a piece of paper and hand it back to the desk. I was contacted later that day and the following day by department supervisors who all thanked us for the feedback. I was amazed at how quickly the note traveled around the ship and how quickly management responded. Kudos to the crew of the Liberty for providing a memorable cruise.[/QUOTE]

Very nice that you got responses from management. They no longer give out comment cards, but we usually get an email requesting comments on our cruise after we arrive home.