NCL Dive Shops

jbcruise21

Hello,

I will be sailing on the Star Dec. 6-13. I have booked diving excursions in Rootan and Cozumel. Does anyone know which dive shops NCL uses?

Thanks

JB

If you have never dove Roatan you are in for a treat. It is my favorite dive location in the Caribbean. Last time we dove with NCl they used Anthony's Key Resorts. I have never dove with NCL in Cozumel so I cant help you there.

6&8

Hi there,

I'm interested in finding out the name of the dive shop for Cozumel as well as Grand Cayman too as we'll be cruising NCL in February 2016.

I was originally going to try my own booking as I like reading reviews before deciding on who to go with, but with the short time in port and needing to be back on board the ship two hours prior to departure, I'm thinking it may be easiest and less stress to book through NCL.

*one day I'll get to Roatan* :o

Thanks!

Dawn

Hi there,

I'm interested in finding out the name of the dive shop for Cozumel as well as Grand Cayman too as we'll be cruising NCL in February 2016.

I was originally going to try my own booking as I like reading reviews before deciding on who to go with, but with the short time in port and needing to be back on board the ship two hours prior to departure, I'm thinking it may be easiest and less stress to book through NCL.

*one day I'll get to Roatan* :o

Thanks!

Dawn

Two hours before departure is in Miami, not the ports. If you setup your own dive in GC make sure to go the the USS Kittiwake. It's very cool. A nice penetration dive.

6&8