Sunshine MDR Late Fixed

summersigh

Yes.

Sunshine has two dining rooms, Sunrise Dining room in the aft and Sunset Dining room in the middle. Fixed seating is usually in the Sunrise Dining room on both deck 3 and 4. The Sunset is only on deck 3 and is where YTD is usually provided.

Edited by Miller_KC

Yes.

Sunshine has two dining rooms, Sunrise Dining room in the aft and Sunset Dining room in the middle. Fixed seating is usually in the Sunrise Dining room on both deck 3 and 4. The Sunset is only on deck 3 and is where YTD is usually provided.

What menu do they have in MDR? American table?

Just off Sunshine today.your time dining is always in the back dining room on deck 3. Sunshine has the old menu.excellent food.

Did you do ATD and if so how was it? We have it for our upcoming cruise and I'm looking for some reassurance that it's not that bad.

With our most recent SunShine late dining in Sunset, our group had our evenings down pat.

We all had Cheers package so our group would meet at Lobby Bar for drinks, then get in line for early show, then late dinner in SunSet, then off to Comedy club line, then Piano Bar to close out the evening.

The Lobby bartenders and dinner servers were a riot and added so much fun to our cruise.

With our most recent SunShine late dining in Sunset, our group had our evenings down pat.

We all had Cheers package so our group would meet at Lobby Bar for drinks, then get in line for early show, then late dinner in SunSet, then off to Comedy club line, then Piano Bar to close out the evening.

The Lobby bartenders and dinner servers were a riot and added so much fun to our cruise.

Is the green tint to my complexion (a result of jealousy :D ) becoming?? We're glad to hear what a great time you had and will try to keep it rolling when we get there.:D

Will you be getting Cheers too ? There were also several trips to Alchemy to feed our martini addiction and to RedFrog Pub to catch the guitarist.

We enjoyed Alchemy and the band that played in ocean plaza. They were so good. We listened to them every night. Not to mention Donkey ' s atrium parties. They were a blast! I loved that ship!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk