Where do I find website?

yiddishkopf

You can find that info on HAL's site. Go through the motions of booking the ship/cruise you are interested in; enter your first choice of cabin number and if it is available, it will tell you so. If it is already booked, they will give other cabin numbers in the same category that are still available. If you keep entering numbers in the category, (can be time consuming :) ) ultimately you, in theory, can check the whole ship. Just be sure to NOT enter your credit card number unless you really mean to book. :)

I appreciate your response and I always enjoy reading your posts. I am also a dedicated HAL patron. After I posted, I played around on the HAL site and found out how to do it, but I knew I'd get an answer on this board.

Our next trip is on the Statendam from Auckland to Sydney. I wish I cold close my eyes and be there without the long, tiring flight. We have 3 days in Auckland before sailing -- one to sleep and 2 to tour.

Archived