Gastrobar - Open During Embarkation?

CrankySailor

I know Bistro on 5 is opened on embarkation day...but wondering if the Gastrobar, which is new for Eclipse, also happens to be open. I am not hopeful, but it would be great if it was open. Not a huge fan of Bistro (needs a menu refresh), and don't like the buffet crowds...but it will do if need be.

Thx

where is this Gastrobar on Eclipse please and what dies it sell / provide .

was on Eclipse January 2015 and On Eclipse again January 2016 so keen to know what it replaced and what it is all about [emoji41]

I think it replaced Cellar Masters (not 100% sure of that. Guaranteed someone on CC will correct me if I am wrong:D). it serves mostly "craft beers" - though I use that term loosely, as most of the beers are from large breweies...but just a large selection of "premium" brands (i.e., not Bud Light). Some specialty cocktails and wines also on offer. Menu is "pub food". burger, steak pie, flatbreads...

http://media.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/content/en_US/pdf/gastrobar-menu.pdf

I think it replaced Cellar Masters (not 100% sure of that. Guaranteed someone on CC will correct me if I am wrong:D). it serves mostly "craft beers" - though I use that term loosely, as most of the beers are from large breweies...but just a large selection of "premium" brands (i.e., not Bud Light). Some specialty cocktails and wines also on offer. Menu is "pub food". burger, steak pie, flatbreads...

http://media.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/content/en_US/pdf/gastrobar-menu.pdf

Nooooooo. not your fault but CellarMasters gone on Eclipse ???!??!

I know it wasn't well used and just my opinion but i loved it. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

I will be wearing a black armband in January ,- Chic or not I do not care

Edited by LA_Design

I'm pretty sure it was only on the Equinox that the Gastrobar replaced Cellar Masters. As someone already said on Eclipse it's become part of the Passport Bar and Cellar Masters is still there.

I'm pretty sure it was only on the Equinox that the Gastrobar replaced Cellar Masters. As someone already said on Eclipse it's become part of the Passport Bar and Cellar Masters is still there.

thank you [emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

not at all sure equinox is the boat for me !

hope the boss lady doesnt fancy an equinox boat trip - else we will be going no doubt [emoji13].

#mustbemoreassertiveifthewifeletsme