4 Night Divina

paulypride

That sailing is a unique cruise. So entertainment may be different then what you see on other posts. Most of the cruise is chartered as the Def Leppard cruise. So entertainment is more rock music oriented. However, unless you bought your tickets on http://www.DefLeppardCruise.com you will not be admitted to any of the DefLeppard shows. You may want to check out the roll call for this cruise. It is going to be a great time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I called the cruise line after I booked this same cruise in January, and didn't even realize that it was a Def Leppard cruise. I asked if it was going to affect the regular entertainment on board and was told that it wasn't, and the regular entertainment would go on as scheduled, just like any other cruise. However, I didn't think to ask what "any other cruise" meant, because I believe that this ship is only sailing out on 4 night cruises, twice in the entire 2016 cruise year. I believe the other one is the 4th of July. The remainder of the year, I think is 7 day cruises.

I'll be interested to hear about your experience then because I'm scheduled on the July one and didn't realize that it wasn't a normal thing for them. I've been trying to figure out clothes for dinner and had no idea.

When I return from my cruise, I'll come back here and post something about it. :)

• 3 weeks later...

My boyfriend entered to win a cabin on this cruise and we just found out today that he won. I love Def Leppard so I know I am going to have a blast. From what I understand, all of the entertainment is rock music related. You can see more info if you google def leppard cruise. Hope you have fun!