Bonaire Shore snorkeling

terryandbruce

I will be in Bonaire around Christmas and would like to do some shore snorkeling, I will have all my own equipment with me, I will be with my wife and two teenage daughters that are comfortable in the water, Are there places you can go snorkeling of the beach without doing a tour? Any suggestions on venue or location, I understand you can take a water taxi to klein easily, Thanks for any help in advance.

We spent a week in Bonaire a long time ago. Plenty of good shore snorkeling spots. One that comes to mind is to enter right where the airport runway ends. Not an easy walk from the cruise pier but should work if you can swing the transportation.

Edited by Underwatr

I will be in Bonaire around Christmas and would like to do some shore snorkeling, I will have all my own equipment with me, I will be with my wife and two teenage daughters that are comfortable in the water, Are there places you can go snorkeling of the beach without doing a tour? Any suggestions on venue or location, I understand you can take a water taxi to klein easily, Thanks for any help in advance.

I know you said no tour, but I'd suggest that if you've never been there before you hire a guide once, early on. This will give you an idea of where to focus your time for the rest of your vacation. I would highly recommend Renee's snorkel tours; she is very reasonable and very exceptional at what she does! http://reneesnorkeltrips.infobonaire.com/#_=_

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147268-d3310066-Reviews-Renee_Snorkel_Trips-Kralendijk_Bonaire.html

Laurie