Miami Hyatt Regency - Safe Area?

Baltorep

I will be coming in a couple of days early for my Dec 10 Voyager cruise and I will be staying at Hyatt Regency on 2nd Ave. I understand Bayside is close by but I can't find out how close and is it w/in walking distance (w/in 15-20 min) and is it safe to walk. What else is their to do in the area?

I will be coming in a couple of days early for my Dec 10 Voyager cruise and I will be staying at Hyatt Regency on 2nd Ave. I understand Bayside is close by but I can't find out how close and is it w/in walking distance (w/in 15-20 min) and is it safe to walk. What else is their to do in the area?

Your best bet would be a cab. It's a bit far to be walking to from the Hyatt. ;)

I have walked from the Hyatt to Bayside many times both day and night. It should take you about 15 minutes. I have never felt uncomfortable wlking between them. The distance is about 1 mile and if you drove would take all of 2 minutes.

Summary: 1.0 mile

Mile

Instruction

For

Toward

Depart Hyatt Regency Miami [400 SE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33131, (on US-1 [sE 2nd Ave] (South)

54 yds

Turn LEFT (East) onto US-1 [biscayne Boulevard Way]

0.7 mi

Turn RIGHT (East) onto Miamarina Pky Dr

0.2 mi

Turn LEFT (North) onto Local road(s)

142 yds

Arrive Bayside Market Place [401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, (305) 577-3344]

Archived