What does the DCL app do?

gambit57

Is it even worth using? I'm trying to figure out how many devices to load it on.

I've gathered that it has the daily schedule and map of the ship. What other features are there?

It does not allow you to text each other, correct? Still have to use the Wave phones for that?

Incorrect, you can text with the app, though getting it set up to do it was a bit complicated and required going to guest services. (That might have been specific for us. Our check in was needlessly complicated due to the inexperience of our check in CM.) You also need to check the app or leave it open if you want to receive the texts in a timely fashion. Others here might be able to offer insight into that.

I liked the schedule, and the daily menu.

I've heard the texting might be working better lately? If so, I'd put it on anyone's phone who you might want to be able to contact during the day.

The texting on the app worked well, though it was annoying to set up. However, the texting only works when you're connected to their wifi. If not, it didn't seem to work for me. However, you'll still need the wave phones if you put your kid in the kids clubs, as they can only reach you on those devices.

We just got off the Wonder 12/4. We all used the app. It's handy not having to carry a Navigator around. We also used the app for texting. It worked great.

Is it even worth using? I'm trying to figure out how many devices to load it on.

I've gathered that it has the daily schedule and map of the ship. What other features are there?

It does not allow you to text each other, correct? Still have to use the Wave phones for that?