Norwegian Star

tdrblk

The ship appears to be broken down in Tampa Bay. It stayed overnight at Terminal 3 while repairs were attempted. Is there anyone aboard monitoring this site who can shed some light on this?

The NCL Star utilizes our Terminal (3) here at Port Tampa Bay and had some mechanical issues for the last 3-sailings and were scheduled to stay overnight until 4:00 AM. The Star had to yield the right of way to both the Brilliance of the Seas and Vision of the Seas in the channel before getting underway again. NCL Star is currently proceeding outbound at this time.

We were on her last week. They are having issues, but none that affected our cruise more than being a little late out of port and a little early back in to Tampa. Just a few hours really. It was a wonderful trip. We enjoyed it so much that we booked our next cruise.

We were on her last week. They are having issues, but none that affected our cruise more than being a little late out of port and a little early back in to Tampa. Just a few hours really. It was a wonderful trip. We enjoyed it so much that we booked our next cruise.

I'll second that. I did overhear some complaining but overall we had a great time.

One person got hold of the hotel director and the food and beverage director and spend 20 minutes complaining that they didn't get a towel animal until the second day. she also spent the whole time saying how it wouldn't ruin her cruise. Way too much bitching for my liking. I went and had a drink instead..

I'll second that. I did overhear some complaining but overall we had a great time.

One person got hold of the hotel director and the food and beverage director and spend 20 minutes complaining that they didn't get a towel animal until the second day. she also spent the whole time saying how it wouldn't ruin her cruise. Way too much bitching for my liking. I went and had a drink instead..

Yes roll with it. Nothing is perfect, but it was darn near it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes roll with it. Nothing is perfect, but it was darn near it.

Completely agree. It was an almost perfect cruise. Will definetely sail with NCL again. Star is now on their way, keep my fingers crossed that the technical problems has been solved.