All out Brawl in Atrium of the Sky

Speaking as an ex-British soldier, the Gurkhas are the soldiers I would choose to have guarding my flanks above all others - man for man they are probably the finest infantry soldiers in the world.

Many Argentinian soldiers on the Falklands surrendered when they heard that the Gurkhas were due to attack them - the Gurkhas never actually needed to attack.

BTW - Gurkhas make the most awesome curries!

I think the Argentinians would have surrendered if they thought the Buddhists were about to attack them.

I just booked a 9 night cruise out of NY on RCI. While the free specialty dining and booze on NCL was a more expensive perk than I got, I decided that the risk booze fueled misbehaving was way to great for me. Not just fights, but rude behavior in general that seems to accompany drunks.

But there is no report the passenger was drinking or on USB. Speculation. Also if ones is worried that there 5 year old witnessed this maybe one should be more concerned they were up at 10:30. Not that I have no issue with a 5 year old up, just quite a lot of speculation an red herrings in OP report