Atlantis Excursions

Nlukanich

I was hoping to go to Atlantis while I am at Nassau. Its only 2 people in my group. I was looking at the excursions through carnival and I will post this at the Bahamas thread also as I am not sure which will be the best place to get advice or the proper place either. Anyway, they have a few options for Atlantis. Two I am debating between are ATLANTIS AQUAVENTURE FULL DAY WITH LUNCH and ATLANTIS AQUAVENTURE HALF DAY. My question is, what is the difference, to me it seems like the lunch and with the full day they give you a ride back. If I take the "half day" do they kick you out after a certain number of hours or does it just allow you to have a free ride back to the ship for the "half" day time frame and that after a few hours you need to find your own ride back. Thank you for any advice.

A friend of mine did Atlantis a few years ago, and rather than book through the ship, he called Atlantis directly and paid like $200 for the 4 of them rather than like $100 per person booked through carnival. They got their own taxi at the pier to take them.

Atlantis is so easy to do by yourself. You can prepurchase tickets online and just get a taxi. Food is very expensive there so be prepared for 10 to 20 a person for a burger/drink. If you're a big water park fan, go early because the lines do get long for some of the popular rides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by ladygal4.4