Beach tour for snorkeling

CTGen04

Looking for a beach tour to snorkel. Bernard's is so highly recommended, but tours seem more sightseeing than snorkel time. Could anyone recommend a beach snorkel tour? I see Diederick's on TripAdvisor, but can't find any mention of them on CC. Any advice is appreciated!

CTGen04

Assume you are looking for a tour that is land based (not a boat) but gets you to a snorkel spot off a beach. I do not know of a combination land tour with snorkeling as a normal part. I would encourage you to get phone number for Bernard and/or Joyce Prince and call them and ask them about what you are looking for in terms of a tour that includes snorkeling. Find their number on their websites (just google their name - tour - st martin) and at the same time get a feel for what they offer. They (of course) speak fluent English and easy to talk with (if you get them when they are not doing other things) and can point you in right direction if they cannot help you. Don't be afraid to just call them and ask - or you could email them too - but it never hurts simply to call.