Ruby Princess, March 24, 2016, Los Angeles to Hawaii

BearlyRob

Hi "Bearly Rob",

My name is David and I'm travelling with my husband Jim and another couple for sure, possibly a third. I had asked the same question as you- wanted to know if there were other guys travelling on this cruise we could meet up and have a drink with. I posted on " Gay and Lesbian Cruisers", rather than G&L cruisers.

We're all from Dallas, Texas. Looking forward to meeting you Rob!!

David - here on Cruise Critic as " asacol"

Hi "Bearly Rob",

My name is David and I'm travelling with my husband Jim and another couple for sure, possibly a third. I had asked the same question as you- wanted to know if there were other guys travelling on this cruise we could meet up and have a drink with. I posted on " Gay and Lesbian Cruisers", rather than G&L cruisers.

We're all from Dallas, Texas. Looking forward to meeting you Rob!!

David - here on Cruise Critic as " asacol"

Hi, David! Nice to meet you! Glad to know there will be some other guys on this cruise to hang out with. I'm traveling solo from Los Angeles, so I hope I won't be crashing the couples' party. :)

Look forward to meeting you on the cruise!

Rob

Not at all!! Should be a fun, and a relaxing time! We love sea days- so this is a good dose of both ports of calls and relaxing days at sea. Have you signed up for any excursions? We'll generally do that once the date gets closer, or on board.

Not at all!! Should be a fun, and a relaxing time! We love sea days- so this is a good dose of both ports of calls and relaxing days at sea. Have you signed up for any excursions? We'll generally do that once the date gets closer, or on board.

I haven't signed up for any excursions yet, either. I'll start that research closer to the sail date, but it will definitely be nice just to get off the ship after the sea days! I'm just looking forward to getting away and relaxing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking forward to meeting you guys on the cruise this week! If I miss you at the LGBT happy hour (I assume there will be one!), come say hello or message me on the Princess@Sea app, cabin D631. Aloha!