Help! Is it worth booking Comfort Suites?

cruisgirl

My husband and I are going on the 12/2/05 cruise on the Fascination. We will be in Nassua on 12/3 for almost 24 hours. We would really like to spend some time at Atlantis but is it worth booking CS in order to have full access to the resort? What about the weather in December? Will we really want to go in the water? This is our first cruise and we are really unsure what to do. What do you actually get for booking with CS? Thanks!

My husband and I are going on the 12/2/05 cruise on the Fascination. We will be in Nassua on 12/3 for almost 24 hours. We would really like to spend some time at Atlantis but is it worth booking CS in order to have full access to the resort? What about the weather in December? Will we really want to go in the water? This is our first cruise and we are really unsure what to do. What do you actually get for booking with CS? Thanks!

We stopped in Nassau while on the Jewel of the Seas last December (was supposed to be Grand Cayman but changed due to hurricane damage). I believe it was the 17th. The temperature that day was high 80's and it was a gorgeous sunny day. We definitely could have gone in the water. Since we had been to Nassau several times before but hadn't ever been to Atlantis we just taxied over and walked around. We had looked into the Comfort Suites through the smarterliving.com website and at that time the rate was really good (I think $149) but we didn't do it. When we got there we really wished we had.

Archived