"Harbour Nights" Final Night of 2005 = October 12

CaribbeanBound

Hamilton Harbour Nights

October 5th and 12th, 2005

7:00pm - 10:00pm

Front Street, City of Hamilton.

Experience Bermuda's free, fun-filled street festival for the whole family. Every Wednesday night during the cruise ship season enjoy late night shopping, street performers, a variety of live entertainment, horse and carriage rides, local arts and crafts people, the extensive food court and a variety of children's activities.

This event will observe Bermuda's Qunicentennial celebration. Visit www.bermuda500.bm for more information. Admission: Free.

What's "the official" web site?

For what it's worth, my information was cut and pasted directly from www.bermudatourism.com

"The official site of [bermuda's] Department of Tourism"

I'll guess you'll know for sure next Tuesday. Hopefully my source is more official than your source. Good luck.

Go to Special Events > calendar of events > enter 2005 and October

Bummer - We! will be missing the Hamilton Harbor nigths too...They should really continue to hold it until the end of Oct. Our cruise ship stops sailing into Bermuda then.. We are going to be in Bermuda Oct 16.th..So that means that we will be missing out on all the good things that will be going on in Bermuda. Oh well!!! We missed the Dockyard show last year too.. I guess we must be planning our vacations at the wrong time of Oct. Maybe next year...

We went to this last year and it was very funny - I thought I saw somewhere that they had something going on in St George one night

Historical Re-enactment in the Town of St. George

October 1, 3 – 6, 8, 10 – 13, 15, 17 – 20, 22, 24 – 27, 29, 31 Noon

King's Square, Town of St. George, St. George's.

Meet in King's Square. May-Oct (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday). Nov-May (Wednesday). Relive the past through some entertaining and mischievous historical re-enactments, including a public ducking!

Participation is free

We're back from our cruise. They announced on the ship that there would be a festival in the Dockyard on Tuesday evening . We were really excited to hear about that. Well, we showed up at the scheduled time but we couldn't find where it was being held. The Dockyard is not that big so we should have been able to find it no matter where it was being held. We finally asked at the information desk and they told us that they had been having a festival every Tuesday evening but that it stopped 2 weeks ago. It was just as well, we were so tired from our day of touring Bermuda we could barely put one foot in front of the other.

Archived