Help me in getting MSC to match Royal Caribbean status

MisterFidgetpants

Hi - I am currently a Royal Caribbean Diamond member looking to book my first MSC cruise.

I am at the MSC page https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/MSC-Voyagers-Club/Loyalty-Match-Program.aspx

When I click to fill out the form it asks me for the date on my card (I don't have a card from Royal caribbean) and it also asks me to upload proof of membership. I have no idea what to put for those area?

Hi - I am currently a Royal Caribbean Diamond member looking to book my first MSC cruise.

I am at the MSC page https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/MSC-Voyagers-Club/Loyalty-Match-Program.aspx

When I click to fill out the form it asks me for the date on my card (I don't have a card from Royal caribbean) and it also asks me to upload proof of membership. I have no idea what to put for those area?

Do a screen shot of Royal Caribbean Crown and Anchor Welcome page , where it shows your current level and membership number and upload that image via the application form,. AS for the date all I can recommend is to look at your cruise history on the C&A site and put the end date of the cruise that got you to 80 points.

if you don't know how to do a screen shot here are some guidelines

To do a screen shot:

1) when you have the page on screen press the PrtScn key

2) Paste the screen shot into Paint

3) Then save it as a jpg.

upload that image..

Here is a link on how to do it

http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows

Thanks for the tip Skier!

I've submitted a screen capture from my Crown and Anchor page.

My wifes C&A page has her maiden name so she will call to have that corrected before submitting hers.

Do you know if I make a booking and the issue the status after the booking, will we have the benefits on our cruise? or do I have to get the status match done before the booking? I don't want to miss out on price/cabin selections waiting on the status match.

Thanks for the tip Skier!

I've submitted a screen capture from my Crown and Anchor page.

My wifes C&A page has her maiden name so she will call to have that corrected before submitting hers.

Do you know if I make a booking and the issue the status after the booking, will we have the benefits on our cruise? or do I have to get the status match done before the booking? I don't want to miss out on price/cabin selections waiting on the status match.

I'm sorry I don't know how the system works, but if you have a look at the following thread you may find an answer there

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2237698

and If you are using an Apple, to take a screen shot:

Hold down the keys: Command + Shift + 3 You may or may not hear a brief camera sound. This is the most basic screenshot: it will take a picture of your whole screen at that moment and will post it in the desktop folder.

I tried to get myself registered for the MSC loyalty programme before my recent cruise and I couldn't get it done. The MSC US office ignored my email. The German office said they couldn't help me because I was not a resident of Germany. They have no proper Singapore office.

When I got on board, I filled out forms for my wife and I to be registered. Hope it works.