RCCL's Website Switches Prices

douknowme

Has anyone ever noticed when selecting a category with only one cabin available, the price changes to a price that is at least $3K higher than original price listed?

For example, on the Allure of Seas, sail date 8/14/16, I selected the AquaTheater Suite Deck 14 cabin, with a total price of $8,304 (does not yet include taxes and fees) for 2 adults and 1 child, plus $300 OBC. The cabin shown as being available was the 14330.

On the Who's Traveling? screen, I clicked the View or Change Location link, that is right above the payment summary because I wanted to see if the cabin 14730 was available.

On the View/Change Your Stateroom screen, it tells me that there aren't any more available state rooms. The price has now jumped to $11,075!!!!! But when I click the 'Keep This Stateroom' button, the correct price of $8,630.79 is shown (includes fees and taxes), but no OBC.

Very confusing and kind of misleading.

Yep I don't see 14330 available so it is possible someone else snagged it.

Just to confirm, make sure you don't have TWO booking windows open looking at the same stateroom (and that no one else you're booking with might be checking out the price). It could also be that your browsing put a hold on the cabin and then you opened another window to look and that cabin is missing because of that hold in another window.

Hmmmm, ok. I will try this. Thanks!