ES price drop after final pmt

fam2cruise

I booked way out and sometime this past year my price dropped and they were offering a $50 obc, so my travel agent had our price adjusted and got us the obc (before final payment). A couple weeks ago the price dropped again so I had my TA submit a form. They said since it was $40 they could adjust the cruise price but I'd lose the $50 obc since that promotion has ended...I opted to keep the obc and cruise price as is (still before final payment). Now I've made final payment and the cruise price is still $40 below what my price was...can I submit the form now and not lose the obc since I'm paid in full? I'm assuming they wouldn't switch rate codes after final payment. Thoughts or experiences?

It doesn't matter with ES if you are paid in full. Your price is adjustable until 2 days before sailing. Nothing has changed. If you price match to a promotion that doesn't have OBC you will lose your current $50.

I usually book ES and on a few times had a price drop after final payment due date. Keep watching and be sure to have your TA on speed dial. I have had the price drop and go back up within a few hours time.