UK Reviews of the Week by trinity-c, RJHNorthyorks & Jaynehealey!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Thomson Dream Thomson retains its high standard by trinity-c

First let me say I have cruised with several, very different,cruise lines - Cunard (on the old QE2), P&O, Norwegian, Celebrity (twice), Airtours (20 years ago they briefly dipped their toe in the cruise market and we were lucky enough to get an introductory offer) and Thomson (5 times) and it is important not to try and compare. Yes Celebrity have newer ships which we love but that doesn't mean Thomson ships are inferior, just different. Continue reading... Thomson retains its high standard

AMA Serena Romantic Danube by RJHNorthyorks

This was our first river cruise after many ocean cruises so some of our views may be influenced by this. We travelled independently to Prague but purchased the AMA transfer from Prague to the boat in Vilshofen. The transfer left the Hilton Old Town at 8 am stopping for a a lunch break and guided walk in Regensberg. The boat was lovely and immaculate. Our balcony cabin on deck 2 was very comfortable with just enough space. The bed was very comfortable and bathroom was one of the best we have seen on a ship. Continue reading... Romantic Danube

Queen Mary 2 My First Ever Cruise! by Jaynehealey

What a great way to cruise for the very first time on this beautiful great ocean liner. This ship is huge and very Grand. It's built for this crossing of the the North Atlantic. I would of normally chosen a warmer destination with smooth crossing but this holiday was a gift. Of course the ship has some movement but because of the size and design of it, the crossing was only a little rocky in places. Continue reading... My First Ever Cruise!

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin