Freedom of Seas March 13, 2016

theperfectwave

• 3 weeks later...

We've generally found at least a few other guys to hang out with at the GLBT gatherings, but it does depend on when they're scheduled. I've been on some ships where they're set at 5:00 PM, and those seem to be poorly attended (if at all). Our last cruise had them at 10:00 PM at one of the lounges and that worked well. It was very nice to make new friends.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, we're about month closer to the cruise. In a few days, it'll be just one month until the cruise.

I'm definitely looking forward to this vacation. I've been busy at work including lots of unexpected travel. I'm looking forward to getting in the seat of the airplane when its headed south to Florida before the cruise!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, it's great to be having the countdown make its way toward the cruise. We're almost at single digits (yes, I'm counting down every day)!

My mantra is that today is the last time that Freedom of the Seas will be setting sail toward Labadee before we're on her to do that journey ourselves.

(Next Sunday's mantra will be that the people I see on the web cam may very well be some of the people I see disembarking when I'm at Terminal 1 myself.)

• 2 weeks later...