Difficulty applying gift card online

bingo3

Is there a trick to applying a carnival gift card to a cruise balance online? I tried it, put in the number where it asked for it, it showed the price reduced on

the side, but there was no way to finalize it and then my balance went right back to what it was. Just wondering if I am missing something.??:confused:

thanks, debbie

No trick you have to hit the submit button, unfortunately you do not see it unless you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. If you try to use more than 2 cards it does not seem to work. At least I could not get it to work with more than 2 cards and I think 1 time I had to do it 1 card at a time (hit submit after every card).

I had the same problem until I realized I had to enter the amount of the gift card(s) on the top. Then, enter the gift cards up to the total. Otherwise, the program expects you to enter gift cards up to the balance owed. It's messed up, but it will work.

Is there a trick to applying a carnival gift card to a cruise balance online? I tried it, put in the number where it asked for it, it showed the price reduced on

the side, but there was no way to finalize it and then my balance went right back to what it was. Just wondering if I am missing something.??:confused:

thanks, debbie

Just last week we paid off our next cruise online using gift cards. I simply typed in each card along with its pin. The final payment balanced automatically reduced with each card number entered. I had five cards and had no difficulty, except when I forgot to hit submit at the bottom of the page. :o I had to redo all five cards THEN I found the submit button.

Thank you, with your help I figured it out. I needed to put the total amount of the gift cards I was using in the "other" box, then the numbers and then hit submit. It worked, thankfully! I had FINALLY scored AARP cards at $10.00 off $100.00. I was a little nervous when I received them because the pin numbers had already been scratched off each one. I had a fear they were used! Now that they worked, I feel much better! :D

Interesting, i used gift cards and didnt have to put in the amount and didnt have to put the pin # in either. then clicked on use another gift card for our deposit for upcoming cruise as well as our next oct cruise.

Just remember, the system can only do up to 5 a day. have to wait till next to apply any others.

Edited by jks336