Glad I didn't buy Internet before boarding

PedXing

Royal Caribbean emailed just about daily offering onboard unlimited internet on Freedom of the Seas for $20 per day. Glad I didn't buy it! It's much cheaper on board - $105 for the whole 8-day cruise. Two devices were $30/day beforehand and just $157 onboard.

The Wi-Fi isn't great but when it connects it works fine. It just disconnects a lot while moving around the ship and doesn't work at all in some places.

One more tip: To switch devices, go to logoff.com on your browser. Then you can log in on another device.

7 nights so 6-8 days depending on how you count.

Yep, I definitely would have caused a stink and demanded a refund if that happened to me.

Doesn't the two device plan allow you to have two devices on at the same time? And the one device plan allow you to use different devices but not at the same time, requiring you to log off one to use the other?

I always wait to make any purchases on board. Don't want to get caught up with the last minute sale onboard and be told sorry you paid for that last month before the sale.

I agree. Has anyone ever complained and had their payment adjusted? Or is there no hope because of certain Terms and Conditions?

When you buy internet onboard RC ships it is for a 24 hours day so for a seven night cruise a 7 days package covers all the time onboard. That is the way it was on our B2B Freedom 7 night cruises in October. Day one is embarkation day, day seven is the last full day onboard and the last day, actually morning, is just disembarkation day.

Edited by robtulipe