victory

czexrus

when do you list how many people you would like to sit with at dinner?

I chose the early seating but no where do I see that you can pick the number of people.

also, anyone have copies of the compass from recent victory cruises?

• 2 weeks later...

I have never been given the option beforehand to choose who to sit with, however you can find out more once you board the ship. I suggest going into your dining room when you first board the ship and talk with the Maitre D'.

You don't choose how many people you want to sit with it is determined by your booking. The amount of people in your booking and their ages and any connections to other bookings. For example when it was just my husband and I we sat with two other couples about our same age (within ten years) or at a table for four (again around the same age) but when it was us and our daughter we sat a table just for us three, in the corner with other kids around. Carnival does a really good job placing people in my opinion.

With that said, you can ask for special accommodations on the first night with the Maître D and he will try to accommodate if he can.

For that reason, this upcoming cruise we have four cabins of 8 adults and two children. Two bookings are already connected but the other two booked through a TA and we have to wait to "connect until we get on the ship at guest services. We purposefully chose any time dining based on the recommendation that would be the easiest way to get us all together.

You don't choose how many people you want to sit with it is determined by your booking. The amount of people in your booking and their ages and any connections to other bookings. For example when it was just my husband and I we sat with two other couples about our same age (within ten years) or at a table for four (again around the same age) but when it was us and our daughter we sat a table just for us three, in the corner with other kids around. Carnival does a really good job placing people in my opinion.

With that said, you can ask for special accommodations on the first night with the Maître D and he will try to accommodate if he can.

For that reason, this upcoming cruise we have four cabins of 8 adults and two children. Two bookings are already connected but the other two booked through a TA and we have to wait to "connect until we get on the ship at guest services. We purposefully chose any time dining based on the recommendation that would be the easiest way to get us all together.

I think it would be easier to get a table for 10 on traditional dining. Most of the tables in Anytime seem to be smaller like 2 or 4, so you might have a wait for a bigger table.

There is no reason to link bookings if you stay with Anytime Dining, just show up together each evening. But, as advised above I believe that a set dining time would be better for a group of 10. If you change to a set dining time you will need to link the bookings.

when do you list how many people you would like to sit with at dinner?

I chose the early seating but no where do I see that you can pick the number of people.

also, anyone have copies of the compass from recent victory cruises?

When you board go see the matre d.