Vista Family Cove balcony vs regular balcony..??

Funseekers

Okay... Im trying to decide which balcony to book on the Vista. We are currently booked on the Vista on May 20th 2017 in a Family Cove balcony. Does anyone know if there is a difference in sq ftg between it and a regular balcony cabin? We are already going to be tight as we are taking our 23 yr old son and our 20 yr old daughter and I really don't want any smaller than the regular balcony cabins.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated!! :)

Thanks!!

There is a difference in size. Cove balconies are larger than regular balconies--the outdoor part. Coves are 45 sq.ft, standard balconies are 35. The indoors part of each will be the same.

I'm guessing you are in a family harbor cove balcony, the standard room of the harbor coves, not the suites. I see 4 of those rooms, with a bunch of suites surrounding them. All of the family harbor coves/suites are under the galley/kitchen. That's the only possible downside, as they are working in the galley most of the overnight. Some spots are fine, others may hear some noise. But that lounge is a nice benefit. For more space, you could get one of those suites: more space indoors & outdoors. Or, you could get 2 rooms. If the family harbor lounge doesn't sound like a big deal to you, see if you can move to 2 regular coves (or another 4-person cove), preferably forward of the midship elevators.