BINGO Cruise ?

Rocketlady

I know Oasis just had an organized bingo event in Dec. They play around 100 games throughout the week. Sounds like a couple who organize it as well as

all the travel arrangements . Large prizes are up for grabs . This isn't organized

by RC. RC must rent out the space .

What I want to know any one out there attended the bingo games? It is expensive to sign up but bingo lovers like it.

I know they have one in 2016 on Liberty RC ship in Nov. I just want to know if any one has been to one. And what are your thoughts?

I know Oasis just had an organized bingo event in Dec. They play around 100 games throughout the week. Sounds like a couple who organize it as well as

all the travel arrangements . Large prizes are up for grabs . This isn't organized

by RC. RC must rent out the space .

What I want to know any one out there attended the bingo games? It is expensive to sign up but bingo lovers like it.

I know they have one in 2016 on Liberty RC ship in Nov. I just want to know if any one has been to one. And what are your thoughts?

The type of Bingo Cruise you're asking about is generally organized by a separate organization as a Group Partial Charter . You have to book through the organization's TA in order to be part of the group and cannot book directly through the cruise line. Nor can you part-take in the bingo games if you have not booked through the organization if you happen to be on the same ship when the group is on board.

The rates for cabins tend to higher than if you booked through the cruise line when taking a just a typical cruise. The Organization can charge what they want for the cabins so that the additional cost covers what ever prizes and extras being included with the group.

Bingo Bugle and World Championship Bingo Tournament and Gaming Cruise are two the organizations that sponsor such cruises. Suggest you go on line and do a GOOGLE Search for Bingo Cruises.

NOTE - have not personally taken in a Bingo Cruise .

Apparently there was a Bingo tournament on our cruise on Oasis in December. We weren't a part of it, but still able to go play Bingo on the ship. It cost I think $60 or so to play. We had the automatic machine thing that I had never seen before. We played 3 games for our approx $60. Didn't win. But still fun to do.

I used to work as the cashier for our local high school weekly 'benefit' Bingos but I have never been a bingo player -

Maybe I need to give it a try?

Merry Christmas to each of you- may your day be filled with family - friends - fun and all your heart's desires!