Day Sail--Independence44

Kubet

We were in St. Thomas last week and enjoyed a wonderful half day sail with Pat and her crew on the Independence44. The cost was $85.00/person and we sailed out of Red Hook to St. John's from 1pm to 5pm. We snorkeled for at least an hour with a very knowledgeable guide who would identify the fish and coral and search out interesting sea life. We saw turtles, rays, eels and a very large hermit crab along with various fish. Back on board Pat had prepared a light lunch and served up beer and and an old fashioned Planters Punch which was fantastic (delicious and not too strong). The conversation was easy and enjoyable. It was interesting to learn about Island Life from those that live there. The maximum number of guests is six, however, there were just the two of us, with no extra cost to us. I highly recommend this sail for a relaxing end enjoyable day.

Just got back and had a great time last week with Pat on Independence44. It was the highlight of our trip. Pat was so helpful with me since I have some mobility difficulties. I let her know via e mail before going and discussed it with her and she worked hard to make sure it was enjoyable and doable. Would highly recommend her to everyone

I booked with them for the a.m on Oct. 17. We can't wait. Thanks for the review. I just picked them from a list of 5 someone gave me and I liked their correspondence.

I'm glad for the review also. We'll be with Pat just 2 days after you on the 19th. Really looking forward to this daysail.

Archived