Carnival Spirit questions please

tali71

Can anyone pls tell me:

How much the bottomless bubbles package is?

How much the laundry service is? eg, are they able to do our laundry for us?

Can you get hair braiding done on Isle of pines or mare?

Laundry service wash and fold is $18.75 per bag or $62.50 for 5 bags. Doing it yourself is 3 bucks a load for washer and dryer. We just bring pegs and coat hangers and do a load halfway through and it dries hanging in front of our balcony door in a few hours.

Self service laundry on Carnival Spirit??? I have always been under the impression that these American ships don't usually have passenger laundries ??

Barry

Both spirit and legend has multiple laundries, one on each passenger deck pretty much. Washers, dryers, iron and powder dispensers. It's great.

Thanks -- RCCL ships don't have laundries and I was thinking that this applied across the board for the American ships.

Barry

I can confirm the spirit has laundries. You might want to take some washing powder with you as sometimes it sells out towards the end of the cruise. You just use your cruise card, no need for coins.

Carnival Spirit definitely has laundries I was hand washing and went looking for an iron and to my surprise a whole laundry!

They have a soft drink package they call bottomless bubbles which you need to buy on your first day. It was worth it we used it for soft drink and for juices from the bar. You can get a lemon cordial type drink 24/7 from the drink machine on deck! They also have fruit punch cordial in the mornings at the buffet so I took 2 drink bottles each and filled one with cordial and one with water and placed in our cabin fridge for the day.