Two Breakaway Questions

momtonoah

Hi! Hoping those who have cruised the breakaway before can help me.

1. We are a group of 22 cruising. We tried calling group services to help us with organizing dinner. We were hoping that with such a large group we could get a few tables together in the Manhattan room every night. We are more than happy to eat very early before the rush. Group services did not help us, and told me to have my travel agent call. Waiting on that to happen, as we did not all book under same agent so have to get everyone's reservation #s. I was also thinking of just going to dining room manager when we board. Anyone have experience with this?

2. Thermal spa....do you have to buy week pass or do they sell day only passes?

TIA

1. We are a group of 22 cruising. We tried calling group services to help us with organizing dinner. We were hoping that with such a large group we could get a few tables together in the Manhattan room every night. We are more than happy to eat very early before the rush. Group services did not help us, and told me to have my travel agent call. Waiting on that to happen, as we did not all book under same agent so have to get everyone's reservation #s. I was also thinking of just going to dining room manager when we board. Anyone have experience with this?

TIA

2. There will be day passes available only if the weekly passes haven't sold out. Your best bet would be to check daily if something is open (probably mostly on port days).

TIA

When we did our wedding on the Breakaway this past May, our wedding coordinator contacted Group services for us and then we just got sent a confirmation email saying we booked for 21 people at a specific time and date

This was the signature of the email we got back:

Norwegian Cruise Line

Group Events Department

groupeventbreak@ncl.com

Phone 1.800.327.7030 | Fax 1.305.436.4147

Once you get onboard though, you'll definitely want to confirm the reservations again

On our last cruise on the Gem, we ended up with 24 people for dinner most nights. We made our reservations once we were on board and were only able to book a 5:30 or 6:00 seating with such a big group. We never had any issues, but it did take a long time(obviously) for that large of a group to be served. This time for the Breakaway, we have almost 80 people in our group! We are hoping to book one dinner for about 50 and are booking it with our NCl group agent.