Breakfast Hanger

mcwebber

I believe the poster's point is that in the overall scheme of a cruise, the availability of lox on the room service menu is minuscule (especially if it's available other places such as Dinning Room or Lido).

I absolutely agree - you read of various poster's lamenting about so many minor items that might no longer be available/free on a cruise. When taken in totality, these things have little to no bearing on the enjoyment of a vacation cruise.

I just didn't now what he meant by "it doesn't pay to write it on the hanger". And I'm not sure what it matters that he can buy it at Costco.

At any rate, it's a little thing but I think it sucks and it was part of my morning cruise routine on my balcony so I'll notice it anyway. Be nice if there was some sort of protein on room service for port days at least.

Be nice if there was some sort of protein on room service for port days at least.

Agreed. Princess offers a small breakfast sandwich, it's the same thing they offer up on Lido. Nothing fancy, but it sure did the trick! I'm sure if enough people comment on this, they may re-consider. Remember when they took the shrimp cocktail off the nightly appetizer menu? #ShrimpGate lol and it's back now!

We're perfectly fine with the breakfast hanger that's linked. It not only has Cheerios which are now gluten free, but has fruit and gluten free toast. That's enough to hold us til we can get to another breakfast eatery.

I understand the cost cutting move for no salmon. To me it's a real advantage for the free coffee, fruit and bread. And you can't beat the guava jelly! Best way to wake up and enjoy your balcony.