A Majorly Delinquent Review of the Breakaway: Bermuda 7/26/15

Dorhead1230

Moderno is a free breakfast place?

Assuming they have not stopped doing it, yes, it is an alternate location for a breakfast buffet (if I remember correctly, just on sea days?). It doesn't have every single item that Garden Cafe has, but there is still a lot of variety and it was not crowded when we went there. I definitely plan to do it again a couple of mornings next time.

Thanks for the review.

You're welcome; I hope it was useful!

Great review - I've been on the BA before and plan to go back this August but I always read the BA reviews to see what new \ different things other people do.

I'm a little scared of heights and didn't to the ropes course last time, I might be brave enough to do it this time...

Great review - I've been on the BA before and plan to go back this August but I always read the BA reviews to see what new \ different things other people do.

I'm a little scared of heights and didn't to the ropes course last time, I might be brave enough to do it this time...

You should give it a whirl. It really is a lot of fun! Just stick with the easier paths and I think it will make you less nervous. For example, there are some spots where you can actually walk on ropes. I did one like that and it was fun, but tough and very wobbly, so it might be scary if you don't like heights. There are always options for your path, though--my boyfriend just kept picking whatever was best for his big feet! :p Also, you might want to try first during a time when the course is open while you're docked in Bermuda. I think it might be less intimidating for someone who doesn't like heights when the ship is still. Have a great cruise! :)