Does anyone else think that Carnival's website is pathetic?

cruiseonthebrain

This makes me chuckle. I ask for help from the Carnival CC folks and some really are supportive. And some are like " you freakin idiot why did you ever expect the web site to work? It is only 2015! Why didn't you just call them you moron? What- you did? Well you must have dialed wrong. By the way Cruiseonthebrain I freakin hate your guts because you like puppies and old and hurt people. You are too stupid to ever be on my cruise" vs your board where people actually tried to help you. Hmmmm..,

Just as you did in your original post with the "pathetic" in the title, your characterizations of the responses you received is totally overblown.

As I read the responses, a few suggested using a different browser, a few suggested calling to make the payments and a couple joked they would take the $$ off your hands. How that equates to what you posted above is a mystery to me.

I didn't have a problem with Carnival's website at all, I took a cruise on RC in May and that site was a nightmare. Everytime I went to it I had to enter a new password, and couldn't find anything that I was looking for. I'll take Carnival's over theirs

I have been trying for over two hours to give Carnival a crap load of money for excursions and pre cruise purchases. But the site keeps re routing and freezing. I am trying to be realistic but it has taken two hours of me trying to give them money and them causing grief. I seriously want to scream right now. If I could get DH's money back I would scrap the whole cruise at this point.

Cancelling a cruise just because the website is having issues. Perhaps you really don't want to go on this cruise. Bummer.