NCL Sky Review Dec 28 sailing

ShannonSC2

Just docked at Port of Miami on the NCL Sky! I have to say I was a little worried about reading several negative reviews lately on about this ship.

This is our 5th NCL cruise and this one didn't disappoint at all. The only disappointment was it wasn't long enough. Three days are just not enough days to get the full cruising experience.

Staff- they were amazing. Everyone was very friendly and would smile and speak. Of course my family and I make sure we speak to everyone. We saw some people being really rude to staff members.

Atmosphere was good. I was afraid there were going to be a lot of party animals. But honestly I didn't see too many drunk people. People were pretty laid back and having fun.

Entertainment- The comedy show was good. White Out party was okay but they have a band and I tend to like the DJ parties better. Of course our last cruise was the Getaway and there is endless entertainment on that one. Didn't make it to the VEGAS show on the last night.

Tyler is the cruise director. He was the assistant cruise director on the Getaway. He is so funny and entertaining. He did a great job.

Food- it was good. We ate at the Palace and the Crossing. Both were really good and service was good. Outdoor Garden Cafe is the best place to eat.

Ship is a little older and has some signs of wear and tear but overall looks good.

Hopefully this will help with those who are considering cruising on the Sky. I hope to post some pictures after I get home this weekend.

Happy New Year!