UK Reviews of the Week by PARADS, annscullamus & Kaceyseal!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Celebrity Eclipse Modern Love by PARADS

Simply put the attention to every detail made this the holiday of a lifetime, it's completely up to you how much you want to put in to your holidays, and we were completely satisfied with everything that the crew and ship offered. Continue reading... Modern Love

Magellan Five star service at three star price! by annscullamus

We have just returned from the Christmas Markets Cruise on Magellan embarking from Tilbury on December 16th. As a regular cruiser with Cunard, Princess and Fred Olson this was a bit of an experiment ! I had persuaded a sea phobic friend to accompany me as a taster, so much rode on the experience. I had read many poor reviews so I was full of trepidation. Continue reading... Five star service at three star price!

Oriana Wonderful by Kaceyseal

This was our sixth cruise with P&O. We are aged 61. I have to disagree with the negative reviews of this ship. I will try and provide the information that I found useful. We love the Oriana. Yes, it's an old ship, due for a re-fit next year, but she has the feel of an old fashioned liner, something we both like. Continue reading... Wonderful

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin