Zumba on Carnival

33Minnie33

• 4 weeks later...
Do they offer Zumba on Carnival Ships? We will be on the Glory in Feb. Thanks

I was one of the first Zumba® Instructors to be offered the 6 month contracts with Celebrity as part of the Activities Staff. Before that, they were only offering free cruises in exchange for teaching a few classes during the cruise. At the time, my friend was the coordinator in charge of finding instructors for the "exclusive contract" with Celebrity. My contract was over in August 2013. There was someone replacing me at that time. I'm not sure if it continued after her 6 months was over. I am no longer a Zumba® instructor, but am researching this for some friends who are looking for this opportunity. I was on the Silhouette from Feb-Aug 2013. If you cruised during that time, I hope you had a great time! :)

I was one of the first Zumba® Instructors to be offered the 6 month contracts with Celebrity as part of the Activities Staff. Before that, they were only offering free cruises in exchange for teaching a few classes during the cruise. At the time, my friend was the coordinator in charge of finding instructors for the "exclusive contract" with Celebrity. My contract was over in August 2013. There was someone replacing me at that time. I'm not sure if it continued after her 6 months was over. I am no longer a Zumba® instructor, but am researching this for some friends who are looking for this opportunity. I was on the Silhouette from Feb-Aug 2013. If you cruised during that time, I hope you had a great time! :)

Wow, that's a very sweet deal they were offering! Really nice you were able to take them up on it. I wished more cruise lines had Zumba on board. We were on the NCL Epic last year and they offered Zumba on pool deck most mornings. It was a great way to start the day!